Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 April 2014

Max-Group work

Rob and I are very good friends. Some aspects we worked well together, and others not so well. 

We worked really well together building the window farm. We found that we both had fun and enjoyed working together. We take turns watering the plants and can easily communicate if we have any problems with the window farm.

Some problems we have include not communicating over the holidays or making a plan to water our plants. I often end up doing most of the work on our blog. For example, I had to do all of his assigned tasks for our Blog 3 assignment making my Sunday evening very unpleasant. Also, Rob has not done any of his reflections where I have and because of this, we will lose vital marks. I really think he could try a bit harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment